a guest Jun 23rd, 2016 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- drush dl views_slideshow
- [notice] Project views_slideshow (8.x-4.0) downloaded to /opt/lampp/htdocs/mysites1//modules/views_slideshow.
- Project views_slideshow contains 2 modules: views_slideshow_cycle, views_slideshow.
- drush en views_slideshow
- [error] Command pm-enable needs a higher bootstrap level to run - you will need to invoke drush from a more functional Drupal environment to run this command.
- [error] The drush command 'en views_slideshow' could not be executed.
- [error] Drush was not able to start (bootstrap) the Drupal database.
- Hint: This may occur when Drush is trying to:
- * bootstrap a site that has not been installed or does not have a configured database. In this case you can select another site with a working database setup by specifying the URI to use with the --uri parameter on the command line. See `drush topic docs-aliases` for details.
- * connect the database through a socket. The socket file may be wrong or the php-cli may have no access to it in a jailed shell. See http://drupal.org/node/1428638 for details.
- Drush was attempting to connect to:
- Drupal version : 8.1.3
- Site URI : http://default
- Database driver : mysql
- Database hostname : localhost
- Database port : 3306
- Database username : root
- Database name : mysites1
- PHP configuration : /etc/php/php.ini
- PHP OS : Linux
- Drush script : /usr/share/webapps/drush/drush.phar
- Drush version : 9.0-dev
- Drush temp directory : /tmp
- Drush configuration :
- Drush alias files : /etc/drush/aliases.drushrc.php
- Drupal root : /opt/lampp/htdocs/mysites1
- Drupal Settings File : sites/default/settings.php
- Site path : sites/default
- Sync config path : sites/default/files/config_0zmvrOOK_1FYr
RAW Paste Data