a guest Mar 21st, 2019 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- QUOTE XTaei
- This thread was created on may 23rd 2018 with literally 100s of concerns voiced and not 1 CHANGE has been implemented since then.
- USELESS THREAD one of the mods should close it.
- END QUOTE
- A bit late but glitch said why nothing changed so far.
- Moreover I'd like to give some suggestions as well since I did not give feedback here until now.
- Iron Boots:
- The normal attack seems to be pretty useless because it is easy to block and it makes almost no damage. I'd buff this attack by around 50% so that it is equal to other weapons.
- The jump attack is too long because you stay in the air for around half a second. Please decrease this time or remove it completely.
- Concerning the special attack I have the impression it is only used as scoring tool in TD. Maybe you could adjust this to the length of a PS dash so that this is more fair.
- Katana, Sigma:
- The normal attack is pretty weak compared to other weapons so it should be buffed a bit. Maybe something around 30%.
- Spy dagger:
- The right click attack is way to strong imo. It can (almost) onehit people. It should be nerfed by at least 30% and a cooldown of 2-3 seconds should be added as well. Actually this attack already has a cooldown but it can be easily avoided by pressing the dodge key combination while doing the attack.
- Twin Blade:
- The jump attack is too strong because of its big range. You can easily push your opponent to a certain direction multiple times and it's very hard for him to escape. Either add a cooldown of 1 - 2 seconds or decrease its range.
- Storm Bat, Breaker:
- Since these weapons are pretty similar, their normal and jump attack should have around the same damage.
- Vital Shock:
- If you are being hit by a special attack it is often impossible to get out of it. Either make that easier or nerf the special attack.
- Dual Magnum:
- This weapon is very weak and does not have any additional reason why you should use it imo. It should be buffed by 100% or a pushback similar to the Hand Gun one should be added (knowing this is actually a bug that is intentionally not fixed).
- Homing Rifle:
- Since this is more or less autoaim with decreased damage, it is fine. But the limited ammo should be removed. Same applies to the spark rifle if it has limited ammo (idk).
- Light machine gun:
- Its damage should be buffed by 60-80% because it does almost no damage.
- LMG MK2:
- The damage is better here since it fires two bullets at one but its spray seems pretty random to me especially after a few seconds when you get this squared crosshair. Please give it a normal crosshair and make the spray more predictable.
- Rail Gun:
- This is the most important issue I think. As probably everyone else said, its attack is way too strong. Remove the slow down for the opponent when he was hit and add a cooldown to the attack to avoid people just being "spammed down" with left click attacks. Or revert it to the previous version.
- Mind energy / Mind shock:
- Since these weapons are more or less the same, changes that are applied to one of them should be applied to the other one as well.
- Theoretically these could be even merged as one weapon.
- The healing / shocking trough walls should be removed cause getting shocked trough walls can not be countered (you can maybe run away, but that is not a real counter attack). I return the attack/healing could be buffed.
- Sentry Gun, Senty nell:
- These can be pretty OP if used correctly. I'd suggest to add a random failure of 75% when they don't fire if an opponent is nearby. In return the HP of these weapons could be increased.
- These can get pretty imbalanced if you have the additional ammo enchants. Remove them so that everyone has only one bomb again.
- Moreover the "SP steal" should be removed from the bombs who have it.
- Rescue Gun MK2:
- This weapon is pretty imbalanced as well I think. Either remove the SP heal or make it possible that enemies can be healed as well.
- Rocket Launcher:
- As this weapon was pretty game-breaking when it was introduced I was happy to see it being nerfed. It still can cause lots of damage if used correctly, so I wanted to point out this weapon should not be changed.
- All other weapons that I did not mention are fine
RAW Paste Data