a guest Sep 3rd, 2019 27,456 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Steam > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Properties > General > Set Launch Options:
- -novid -tickrate 128 -language bananagaming
- Launch options explained:
- -novid = Remove the Valve intro that normally plays at the beginning. A must-have launch option in my opinion.
- -tickrate 128 = If you create an offline game with bots, the created server will run at tickrate 128 instead of 64.
- -language bananagaming = This launch option is to launch the “Text Color Mod".
RAW Paste Data