YuJa Apr 7th, 2019 261 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=NO ;because ImageSearchEX doesn't run on 64 bit
- #include <imageSearchEX.au3>
- $imageSearchEX = imageSearchEX ; this is to make it easy to write the name of the func ^_^
- $Win = "BlueStacks App Player" ;the name or class of requested window
- $Image = "GuardianBtn.png" ;the path to the image you want to look for > it must be 24-bit Bitmap....and remember the more the image is small the faster you find it $_$....
- ;you can use snipping tool .exe to capture it and use paint .exe to save it as 24-bit Bitmap
- $p= $imageSearchEX($Win,$Image)
- if $p=0 Then ; what to do if image was not exists
- MsgBox(0,"","Image Doesn't exist")
- ;_ArrayDisplay($p) ; you can delete this line >> as it only shows you the Coords of the image on the window
- ;If you want to test it on the screen using MouseClick or Mouse move ...etc
- $WinSize= WinGetPos("(Frozen) AutoIt v3 Window Info")
- MouseMove($p + $WinSize,$p + $WinSize,1)
RAW Paste Data