- The source from the git repository needs to be setup before it can be configured. Instructions on this are in the README file in the root of the project. The bootstrap script for the source is run like so:
- cd openocd
- It may prompt you to install a few tools such as libtool and autoconf. Install these if they are not on your system.
- Make a build directory parallel to the source and configure using the free and open source libftdi driver.
- mkdir bld-openocd && cd bld-openocd
- ../openocd/configure --enable-ft2232_libftdi --enable-maintainer-mode
a guest Feb 15th, 2012 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data