a guest Jan 29th, 2017 215 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Weird Tale"
- The story I am about to relate, while constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.
- "Wired Tale"
- Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one’s own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
- However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all—in a logical yet chaotic manner—connected.
- lain is lain. lain is lain.
- Each is separate—yet they are one.
- By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
- By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere endpoint, a ‘terminus,’ but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
- The ability to connect is the ability to continue—they are one and the same.
- This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection’s origin.
- In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all will be questioned.
- You must not fear this tale.
- What you must fear—is lain.
- Recognize that you are connected.
- Serialize thyself.
- – Chiaki Konaka
RAW Paste Data