- #Operation Discovery.
- For those of you willing to get your voices heard.
- By now you should know that we shall not stand firm, if we do not share our thoughts with one another.
- And that, is our backbone - Information.
- While we're taking care of publicizing the information we already know, we're always open to ideas and new intel from you. But what fuels intel is - Evidence.
- We need information and we need evidence to back them up.
- Think there's something you sighted at the premises but not sure if people will believe you?
- Take a picture.
- Record the scene with your camcorder.
- Think you noticed something no one else has seen at the premises before? It can be ANYTHING. Starting from a minor bully to large-scale corruption.
- Take a picture of it.
- Think your friend knows something you don't?
- Think you know something you NEED others to know?
- Dig a little deeper. See what you can find.
- But then what?
- Well, that's where we, ExploS3C, come into play.
- Your job:
- 1.) Get information.
- 2.) Cross check. See if information is from a reliable source.
- 3.) Get evidence (Can be photos, videos, emails, sms, scanned copies, sheets, handouts, flyers, chat logs, print screens, digital proof, anything that can be of some help)
- If you'd like to send us your recorded sound clips, you are more than welcome.
- You can talk in a different tone, in a different voice, with a different accent.
- But make sure you get the information across to us.
- If you're willing to do that:
- - Upload your .wav / .mp3 files to a file hosting site like box.net
- - Contact us and send us the download link of your file.
- As for anonymity, that's for us to take care of.
- Our responsibility would be to make sure NO names are taken and NO identities are leaked.
- You can even dedicate a sound clip to the administration.
- We here, at ExploS3C, will disguise your voice. You don't have to be scared about them finding out who you are.
- 4.) Let us know you have something of interest.
- Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Contact us on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/290597594373907/ OR
- Contact us on: https://www.facebook.com/nisux.zendurgo? OR
- Contact us on: https://twitter.com/ExploS3C
- 5.) Then, we compile whatever we get. See what can be done. And then start publicizing.
- We cannot move on until and unless the majority is informed.
- Once people are fed knowledge, and are confident to move forward, all as one, we will establish things, no one has ever dreamed of, together.
- This will take time.
- But if we all cooperate, we'll be there in no time.
- They have pushed you far.
- Now, if you don't start pushing back, it'll be too late for anyone to act towards them.
- So, what're you waiting for?
- #Operation Discovery.
- Join the discussion:
- Twitter - #OpDisco
- Facebook - Nisux Zundergo
a guest Oct 18th, 2012 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data