RULES REGULATIONS | STAFF REGULATIONS
a guest Jun 13th, 2018 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Rules & regulations
- - All Servers within AtlasCraft must behave in the age range 14+
- (please be respectful, no banter, no topics leading to continous agruments [this can result in Geographical, relgious, historical, polotical or physcological topics]).
- - there is no Tp killing, trapping, warp killing allowed
- - NO sponge griefing, base camping (killing more then 2 times within a players claim)
- - NO Hacking ( ALL combat beneficial clients / hacks)
- - NO automated movements / clients
- - Bypassing chat filters is not allowed
- - NO character Spam or continous sentences
- - NO advertising (AtlasCraft does NOT apply)
- STAFF REGULATIONS
- you ONLY mute, do NOT ban for chat offenses (unless someone is sending ddos threats, pornagraphic links / content, advertising other servers,)
- - in game offenses ban for 3d, 7d, 14d, 1mo, perm
- - Hackers 7d, 30d, perm
- - ddos 30 days
- - advertisment links - 7 days
- IF you have any questions as if you are to ban someone or mute and you are not sure ASK
- a senior staff! We don't want players restricted for the wrong reason
- ALL staff must be respectful in chat with a mature manner when dealing with players. Even if they are heated or angry.
- (remember staff also need to follow the rules, if staff do not comply with the rules and regulations punishment will result in demotion and a harsher duration of punishment)
- - wasting staffs time or constantly arguing will result in a mute of 1d or based on past mute restrictions,
- - inapropriate builds are 3d ban or based on past restrictions.
- - if staff are caught abusing their power a full rank demotion and punishment will occur.
- - Remember to have FUN, being staff can be stressful and some players may get on your nerfs if you need a break lets a senior staff know!
RAW Paste Data