a guest Aug 16th, 2019 161 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol. 8
- Horikita Manabu's Monologue.
- There are some things people would find strange if they were to hear about it. The truth is, I didn't choose this school because I had something I wanted to carry out or anything. I had lived with the intent of becoming a talented person yet I had no particular destination in mind. Politician, doctor, researcher, I didn't aim for any of that.
- For better or for worse, I've lived my life making sure to not stir anything up. I indifferently complete my assignments and spent my days that way: Being a 'role model', Being 'exemplary'. I believed that is the right thing to do and never once questioned it.
- However, Nagumo Miyabi took one action after another as though to directly oppose me. A person who cuts their way through, that may how that man can be described.
- As a matter of fact, until I graduate, I had already given up on taking action. I had failed to make a friend I could say I trust from the bottom of my heart. I have yet to comprehend it. After 3 years, I've finally realized. My own 'mistake' and the 'regret' it led to. And, that this is the 'beginning'.
RAW Paste Data