- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
- From: Girish Mathrubootham <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, May 2, 2016 at 12:02 AM
- Subject: Your post on the Freshdesk forum
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Kiran Darisi <email@example.com>
- I am Girish, the CEO of Freshdesk.
- First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication from our company and for keeping you in the dark.
- We deployed the security fix as soon as we recognized the vulnerability. We couldn't stop support for old SSO mechanism on Thursday because many of our customers had not made the switch. And all their systems would have broken if we had stopped the old method then.
- Please give us time till Tuesday when we can be sure that all our customer accounts are safe. On Tuesday, after we shut off our old SSO mechanism, we will answer your questions publicly on the same forum thread. I urge you to keep this information to yourself until then.
- I have CC'ed Kiran, our DevOps Director so he can personally make sure that this happens.
RAW Paste Data