- Text: http://pastebin.com/Nfr38Wxy
- Video: http://www.mediafire.com/?z7qjyxjt7alw1d3
- TOR: http://www.torproject.org
- Hide My Ass: http://www.hidemyass.com
- Greetings Acolyte, we are the Data Angels.
- This article is a public service to all new Anons.
- Before we begin there is something you must know.
- If you are browsing unprotected, you are not secure, and you are not Anonymous. Your illusion of privacy and security is an error. You have simply been beneath the notice of those who can use information as a weapon against you.
- There are countless ways to obtain an IP address, if you host a web site it can be obtained by using a simple cmd run command, if you are browsing it can be logged every time you visit a website, and on some forums and image boards those sufficiently versed in the code can track the IP address of all who access them.
- And with an IP address finding someone's location is simple, and with a location personal data can easily be obtained.
- With your IP address people could find your home with ease, every time you open a browser you are potentially giving malicious agencies a direct map to your front door. Links included below should impress upon you the need to secure yourself, and once you have learned to do so, can be used to provide confirmation.
- http://www.ip-address.org/ (notice that your location is displayed)
- http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/ (you can trace unprotected users)
- (check back after using IP protection)
- If you are an acolyte seeking to be Anonymous, first you should learn how to be Anonymous on the internet.
- A good place for acolytes to begin is with proxies. There are a variety of ways to hide behind a proxy network, and proxies can allow regional internet censorship to be bypassed, they can also allow you to bypass IP bans and browse the internet with greater anonymity. If you use Google Chrome or Fire Fox there are simple apps you can download to serve this purpose, there are also websites that provide a list of public proxies you can use, such as http://www.hidemyass.com.
- However proxies have their drawbacks. First, you may never know who else has used a public proxy, you could be using the same IP as a pedophile. Second, most proxies do not provide true anonymity, they provide a screen, but it is possible to track past them, or to seize them for information. Third, some public proxies may be malicious and log user activity. Regardless of their drawbacks, proxies are a simple and expedient way to increase your security on the internet, multiple proxies create an effective safety screen, and there are many forums that can help you learn how to use them well, and help you learn what to avoid.
- A Virtual Private Network can provide a high degree of Anonymity and personal security, and there are a variety of cheap and high quality VPN programs that can be purchased on the internet. Virtual Private Networks often provide encryption and are generally favored by black hats over proxies. We warn you, never attempt to pirate such programs.
- A simple and high quality alternative, well favored by many, is TOR. TOR is developed by ex military specialists and can be downloaded from http://www.torproject.org, it comes with many useful programs that can be customized to allow A high degree of Anonymity. It is simple to use, makes it extremely difficult to trace activity back to the user, and TOR is always free. An unfortunate drawback is that TOR Network is somewhat slow.
- With these tools at your disposal, you will be able to bypass regional censorship, bypass IP bans, keep your IP Hidden from malicious entities, and most importantly, you will be able to upload and distribute sensitive information more securely.
- This covers some of the basics for Acolytes wishing to follow the first rule of Anonymous, and the first rule of our order. Remain Anonymous.
- We are the Data Angels, inviting you to join us.
- Your freedom and internet are the stakes of the game, and the quickest way to lose is not to play.
- Leak Harvest Archive and Compile all illicit information, expose all corruption, let the data harvest continue.
- We Are Anonymous.
- We Are Legion.
- We Do Not Forgive.
- We Do Not Forget.
- Expect us. Join us.
- Tags: Data Angels #DataAngels #Anonymous #Acolyte PSA Basics
#DataAngels - #Anonymous #Acolyte PSA
DataAngels Jan 8th, 2012 696 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data