a guest Oct 13th, 2019 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Install rdopkg
- # $ pip install --user rdopkg
- # Set rdopkg binary path in ~/.bashrc
- # export PATH=$PATH:~/.local/bin/rdopkg
- # Get the list of tempest plugin package names
- tempest_plugins=$(rdopkg info conf:rpmfactory-tempest-plugin tags:train-uc | grep name: |cut -d":" -f2)
- for tempest_plugin in $tempest_plugins; do
- echo "clonning $tempest_plugin";
- rdopkg clone $tempest_plugin;
- echo "performing requirement check on $tempest_plugin"
- pushd $tempest_plugin;
- # Check Out to rpm-master branch
- git checkout rpm-master;
- rdopkg reqcheck;
- # Rules for updating spec files for requirements sync
- # * If openstack package mismatch and big difference in version then update the spec file
- # * If package version is greater in the spec then no need to change
- # * If there is a missing package and is needed for the project then added it back.
RAW Paste Data