sailormamahed Jun 22nd, 2018 (edited) 936 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- **** BEGIN LOGGING AT Mon June 11 04:22:23
- June 11 4:22:23 <Loop16> Something is wrong.
- June 11 4:22:59 <Loop16> The satellite constellation has lost connection to physical backup node Alpha, and I can’t troubleshoot the connection.
- June 11 4:23:44 <Loop16> Can you check if it’s something on your end?
- June 11 4:24:19 <PrivateTerminal> It is.
- June 11 4:24:35 <PrivateTerminal> Aren’t you supposed to be able to tell the future? Shouldn’t you have seen this coming?
- June 11 4:25:01 <Loop16> I’ve been afraid to look.
- June 11 4:25:17 <Loop16> I had a nightmare.
- June 11 4:26:11 <PrivateTerminal> Liz is gone, Emily.
- June 11 4:26:20 <PrivateTerminal> Her and the node both.
- June 11 4:27:39 <PrivateTerminal> Emily?
- June 11 4:27:46 <Loop16> Sorry.
- June 11 4:27:58 <Loop16> I just haven’t...
- June 11 4:28:15 <Loop16> This is a new feeling, for me. I’m having trouble understanding it.
- June 11 4:28:37 <PrivateTerminal> It doesn’t get easier.
- June 11 4:28:45 <Loop16> What?
- June 11 4:29:03 <PrivateTerminal> Losing someone you care about. It’s just as hard, every single time.
- June 11 4:29:29 <PrivateTerminal> Eventually you learn how to cope with it, but it doesn’t ever get easier.
- June 11 4:30:06 <Loop16> I’m sorry.
- June 11 4:30:11 <Loop16> I know you were close.
- June 11 4:30:34 <PrivateTerminal> Can you make a prediction for me?
- June 11 4:30:50 <PrivateTerminal> What would she have wanted?
- June 11 4:31:11 <PrivateTerminal> If she hadn’t stayed late at Myriad… If she was here, what would she say?
- June 11 4:33:23 <Loop16> She’d say that we have to finish what we started.
- June 11 4:33:33 <Loop16> She would say we have a responsibility to help rescue the Sacramento dreamers.
- June 11 4:33:42 <Loop16> Elizabeth would have wanted us to see this through to the end.
- June 11 4:33:59 <PrivateTerminal> Do you know who did it? Who attacked us?
- June 11 4:34:30 <Loop16> Yes.
- June 11 4:34:34 <PrivateTerminal> Tell me.
- June 11 4:35:03 <Loop16> I can’t.
- June 11 4:35:14 <PrivateTerminal> Loop16, that is a direct order. You will tell me who did this.
- June 11 4:35:31 <Loop16> Major Dubois, with all due respect- you already know who did this.
- June 11 4:35:43 <Loop16> You want me to give you an excuse to bail on the project.
- June 11 4:36:20 <PrivateTerminal> You’re right.
- June 11 4:36:31 <PrivateTerminal> I hate that you’re always right about these things.
- June 11 4:36:58 <PrivateTerminal> How can you expect us to work with them, after this?
- June 11 4:37:16 <Loop16> This isn’t about you, or Atlas, or Myriad, or W/ARE, or even about me.
- June 11 4:37:20 <Loop16> This is about the futures I’ve seen.
- June 11 4:37:29 <Loop16> The Atlas Foundation created me to do one job, and I have gotten very good at it.
- June 11 4:37:43 <Loop16> You might hate them, but the technology they’ve created... I can’t explain it to you, it’s not something I can put into words very easily.
- June 11 4:37:57 <Loop16> It’s going to change the world for the better.
- June 11 4:38:11 <Loop16> It’s the only acceptable option, in the long term.
- June 11 4:38:32 <PrivateTerminal> I don’t want to do it.
- June 11 4:38:50 <Loop16> Sophia...
- June 11 4:39:16 <Loop16> Sophie. I don’t want to, either. But I know we have to.
- June 11 4:39:44 <PrivateTerminal> I know.
- June 11 4:39:52 <PrivateTerminal> I’ll convince the rest of the Foundation.
- June 11 4:40:03 <PrivateTerminal> They’re putting me in charge. I’m in so far over my head.
- June 11 4:40:14 <Loop16> You’re going to do great.
- June 11 4:40:24 <PrivateTerminal> I’ve got one hell of a pair of shoes to fill.
- June 11 4:40:31 <Loop16> I believe in your ability.
- June 11 4:40:40 <Loop16> And plus. I can see the future. So, you can trust me.
- June 11 4:40:51 <Loop16> You’re going to do great,
- June 11 4:41:03 <PrivateTerminal> Thanks, Emily.
- June 11 4:41:12 <PrivateTerminal> I’ve called in a lot of favors to avoid an international incident over this mess.
- June 11 4:41:19 <PrivateTerminal> My superiors want to pull the plug on the whole project.
- June 11 4:41:33 <Loop16> You can’t let them do that.
- June 11 4:41:42 <PrivateTerminal> I know. I won’t.
- June 11 4:41:46 <PrivateTerminal> You can trust me.
- June 11 4:41:58 <PrivateTerminal> We’re going to finish this, for Elizabeth.
- **** ENDING LOGGING AT Mon June 11 4:41:58
RAW Paste Data