a guest Jun 19th, 2017 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (12:40:55) * Set by Mischa on Wed Sep 08 20:45:31
- (12:41:02) (Neptune) boop
- (12:41:43) (+David) bop.
- (12:42:09) (Neptune) jw
- (12:42:22) (Neptune) how do sites like ffshrine not get caught due to how much music they share?
- (12:42:35) (+MiMi) >_>
- (12:43:01) (Neptune) wat :[
- (12:43:28) (+David) Uh...
- (12:43:31) (+MiMi) because that market is only supported by a small percentage of the world?
- (12:43:34) (+MiMi) who's David
- (12:43:45) (+David) The other whore that sucked off Ace.
- (12:43:49) (+David) I'm kidding, kidding.
- (12:43:52) (+MiMi) Miho?
- (12:43:54) (Omega) the aren't the droids riaa is looking for
- (12:43:56) (+David) Nein.
- (12:43:59) (+David) I'm not as awesome as Miho.
- (12:44:04) (+MiMi) uh
- (12:44:04) (Neptune) But with these music rights wankers look for anything
- (12:44:19) (+MiMi) Spike?
- (12:44:32) (Neptune) Not spike :p
- (12:44:35) (Omega) they only want money for music they have right to
- (12:44:46) (+MiMi) uh
- (12:44:54) (+MiMi) I don't remember the people here anymore
- (12:44:54) (+David) I don't think most video game soundtracks are actually copyrighted
- (12:45:01) (Neptune) ...really?
- (12:45:33) (+MiMi) I remember Neptune
- (12:45:36) (Omega) well, we are talking mostly about japanese music
- (12:45:41) (+MiMi) I remember those who don't change nicks <_<
- (12:45:45) (Neptune) :D
- (12:45:56) (Omega) they aren't usually under american licences
- (12:45:59) (+David) It allows them to use the same music in a sequel without paying the composer.
- (12:46:00) ([DdB]--Shift--) japanese people intentionally download stuff from american sites because japan has no jurisdiction there
- (12:46:03) (+MiMi) o
- (12:46:05) ([DdB]--Shift--) same deal but backwards
- (12:46:09) (+MiMi) Who wants Christmas cards?
- (12:46:20) * Omega pokes MiMi
- (12:46:22) (Neptune) So you actually can't get in trouble for sharing game music?
- (12:46:24) (Neptune) that's incredible
- (12:46:26) (+MiMi) or Hannukah cards
- (12:46:31) (+MiMi) Omega you're already on my list
- (12:46:32) (+MiMi) >_>
- (12:47:05) (Omega) Neptune, I'm sure you can, you just have to be in a country they have the right to take you to court in
- (12:47:20) (Neptune) Sweet
- (12:47:22) (+MiMi) come to the Philippines
- (12:47:27) (Neptune) Not like anyone makes video game music in england
- (12:47:31) (+MiMi) Where the law is only a suggestion.
- (12:47:55) ([DdB]--Shift--) if it's a pain in the rear for their police or business entities to use the service due to language barriers, odds are they won't even try!
- (12:47:57) (Omega) I like the way that law sounds, but I can't stand your weather
- (12:48:08) (+MiMi) it's pretty cool lately
- (12:48:17) (+MiMi) it's 27C right now
- (12:48:26) (+MiMi) 24 - 29C for today
- (12:48:26) ([DdB]--Shift--) this is most common in both america and japan, because neither country can speak anything except their own native language, despite both requiring foreign language education
RAW Paste Data