a guest Jul 16th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Terminologies
- * **Capsules/Videos**
- Capsules are nothing but just videos. It used to refer to something else in the past but now it only refers to the video
- we are creating. `capsuleId` is nothing but `videoId`.
- * **Cards/Scenes**
- Videos are composed of scenes. These scenes are referred to as `cards` in the codebase/database. `Capsules` consist of an
- array of `cards` just like how vidoes consist of different scenes.
- * **VideoFilter/Transitions**
- Difference scenes in a video may have some sort of transition between them. This transition is referred to as `videoFilter` in
- our codebase/database. Each `card` (scene) will have this field which will define it's transition to the next scene. It can be
- empty which means no transition. A transition is nothing but just a short video which is played between two scenes.
- * **VideoFilterOverlay/Overlay**
- A scene in a video might have another visual media overlayed on top of it. This is referred to as `videoFilterOverlay` in our
- codebase/database. Each `card` (scene) will have this field. It can be empty meaning on overlay of top of the scene. Like a
- transition, an overlay is nothing but just a short video which is overlayed on top of the current scene.
- * **Options/Captions**
- Each scene of the video may contain some texts/captions overlayed on top of it. We refer to these overlayed texts as `options` in our
- codebase/database. Each `card` has an array of `options` analogous to how a scene can have many texts.
- * **TextVideoEffect/Dynamic Background**
- Each text in a scene may have a dynamic background. This dynamic background which plays is nothing but just a short video and
- is referred to as `textVideoEffect` in our codebase/database. Each `option` (text) contains a subfield `styles` which
- contains the `textVideoEffect` field. It is the id of the dynamic background video effect object.
- Those effects are stored in a seperate table called `VideoEffects`.
- * **Team/Workspace**
- Team and workspace are the same thing. Workspace is referred to as `team` in our codebase/database. Workspace is a sort of
- container to categorize the videos and inviting other users to collaborate on.
- * **Position/Modify Length**
- Scenes in a video are composed of media and captions. Media can either be a image/video and have a certain position inside
- the scene. Similar is the case with captions. Their positions are stored inside and referred to as `modifyLength` property in
- our codebase/database.
RAW Paste Data