a guest Mar 20th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- From: Prince Minkahmet D'Varden
- To : Everyone
- Subj: Current status with Gaudiguch
- So Alaksanteri, the recently appointed leader of Gaudiguch were briefly discussing the state of
- affairs between the three of us in relation to what happened since the Ascension confusion and
- breach of treaty they initiated, and we discussed some fines for the three that breached it, whom
- were Esoneyuna, Dys and Malarious-to no surprise on Malarious's end. Though anyway, I suggested to
- Alaksanteri that Esoneyuna and Dys should be fined two million essence to Weiwae rather than the
- usual easy way out via gold/power. As to Malarious's demise he knows full well that he'll never be
- unenemied to Celest and I pointed that out to her and offered amnesty status only and it would be
- senseless to fine him for something he'll never be relieved of anyway. As Deichtine wasn't present
- with us, I don't know/think if Alaksanteri relayed it to her if she wanted to agree to it or not,
- but I have on my end relayed my thoughts to fines and left if up to Deichtine to ponder if she
- wanted to agree to that for her people and that was that. We were also suppose to have a face to
- face meeting several months from now-but not set in stone as to what will happen or to discuss
- further of plan of actions in the future to rectify, modify or dissolve the trinity accords of one
- two or all parties involved. Then recently no more than a day or two ago, Alaksanteri discharged
- all members of Celest and Glomdoring from the Crux coordination clan.
- Unfortunately, when I inquired about the sudden discharge and no reasons as to why, all she stated
- was that "there's a misunderstanding" and when I asked for verification on Gaudiguch stances with
- Glomdoring and Celest, it was "we're neutral". So, with the shift to neutrality, we'll keep things
- as they are now and keep hostilities at a non-existent level, but be ever vigilant and respond in
- defense if they raise arms. You will be updated if anything changes, as I expect they will soon.
- Lastly, for the time being, there's an alternative clan called ShadowLight if you wish to be
- inducted, myself or Deichtine can induct you as far as I'm aware of from her.
- -Prince Minkahmet
RAW Paste Data