- OpColtan Press for Intel
- Intel, your processors increase slavery, war and nature devastation in Congo, shame on you !
- The UN trial of 2001 about congo's war in 1998 showed that the conflict was a fight to
- control Congo's coltan mines. Firms like Apple, Intel, IBM, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, etc... use great amounts of coltan in order to produce computers and cellular phones.We know that also in 1998 intel used lots of coltan,and that coltan comes from Congo. So we can say that intel contibutes indirectly to
- create the Congo's war in 1998.During Congo's coltan war 6 milion people lost their
- lives.We also know that,now,mininig companies that provide coltan to intel,are working in
- Congo.In 2012 a new civil war in growing up in Kivu.Kivu is Congo's region which has lots
- of coltan mines. The war of 2012 is by mr.Ntaganda and this army, formerly involved in 1998
- war.So,now,there's war in Congo and namely Congo is not a war free area.Intel says that
- from 2013 its coltan will come from conflict-free areas.So we ask to Intel:
- where do you take your coltan from 1999 to 2012?
- Why have not you developed a sustitute for coltan in this last 13 years?
- Pristine ecosystems where destroyed in order to extract coltan and also lots of gorillas were killed.
- Coltan in digged whith bare hands in hinumane condition by cogolese people.
- Children usually dont'go school in order to dig the mineral.Coltan is also quite radioactive and
- miners has terrible healt problems.
- For Intel, desploiting Congo's people and devasting Nature in cheeper than develop new war-
- free thecnologies.
- We underline that also in 2011 Intel promise to stop immidiately to use Congo's minerals.This never occours.So in 2012 Intel promises another time,to produce conflict free processors from 2013.Also Traxys substain that from 8 maj 2012 its minerals would come from conflict free areas,but we shows that Traxys is laying.This is prooved by "salvakalumba"'s mail in Traxy's dumped db.So great firms are completely unaffordable,they are only interested in making money. We speak to every human being , if reading about the atrocities of intel Traxys...you feel pain in your heart, now you can contribute to sort out the truth.
- OperationGreenRights offers you the compleate database of intelconsumerelectronics.com , please look inside and use the informations contained in order to protest freely and proof intel's responsability.
- " Leak ahead " against intel !
- 1° release https://privatepaste.com/811ffa6372
- To improove the efficency of the protest we also offer the " 15 $Bilion$ CONTACT " table.
- We found it under Data Base: IntelCEG Table: 15billionContacts.
- It's a huge list of email contacts by important members of major companies. Many of them are directly or indirectly involved in trafficking coltan from Congo.
OpColtan Press for Intel #OperationGreenRights
a guest Jun 7th, 2012 1,891 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data