a guest Mar 30th, 2020 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 avocado
- 0.5-1 tsp lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1 cup buttermilk (add remaining volume of milk to 1 tbsp of an acid i.e. lemon juice, lime juice, white vinegar, stir lightly and let rest for 5-10mins)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1. In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2. In a second bowl halve and mash the avocado finely, add lime juice. Whisk in sugar or honey to avocado as well as buttermilk until they achieve a relatively-fluid consistency. Depending on desired pancake consistency run avocado mixture through a sieve. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 3. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until just combined. (Optional) add in fresh fruit or berries here if you want them cooked into your pancakes.
- 4. Grease pan with butter, cooking oil, or cooking spray. Cook over low-to-medium heat until golden brown, should be about 10-11 minutes total. 6-7 minutes on the first side 4-5 minutes on the second.
RAW Paste Data