a guest Jan 21st, 2020 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- for _ in range(random.randint(0, 500)):
- post = posts.next()
- except StopIteration:
- # get timestamp of current post
- if 'created' in post: # see if created is inserted as column, else use WRITETIME of guid as created.
- created = post['created']
- created = post['data']
- timestamp = Toolbox.time.usToUtcDatetime(int(created))
- timestamp = timestamp.replace(microsecond=0)
- # empty list and start saving new timestamps.
- if (currTimeStamp is None) or (currTimeStamp != timestamp):
- postToCheck = 
- elif (currTimeStamp == timestamp):
- print "this shouldnt happen, help"
RAW Paste Data