Badereddine Aug 20th, 2019 63 in 147 days
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Python Casting
- There may be times when you want to specify a type on to a variable. This can be done with casting. Python is an object-orientated language, and as such it uses classes to define data types, including its primitive types.
- Casting in python is therefore done using constructor functions:
- int() - constructs an integer number from an integer literal, a float literal (by rounding down to the previous whole number), or a string literal (providing the string represents a whole number)
- float() - constructs a float number from an integer literal, a float literal or a string literal (providing the string represents a float or an integer)
- str() - constructs a string from a wide variety of data types, including strings, integer literals and float literals
- download files on MediaFire: https://ror4.com/Z3yaWxxl
RAW Paste Data