a guest May 19th, 2017 38 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Front Page:
- Why Whippit?
- Left hand side:
- -- Congratulations on purchasing your very own cracker. You're well on your way to a safe, enjoyable experience with whippits. Within this package
- you'll find one (1) cracker, one (1) box of whippits to get you started, as well as parts for your cracker and a b12 vitamin for your health.
- HOW TO USE:
- -- Using your cracker is very simple, but please read this whole pamphlet before enjoying.
- -- Begin by opening your box of whippits and taking out one of the canisters.
- -- Drop it into the holder found in your baggy. The narrow end should be facing outward.
- -- Take the holder and screw it into your cracker. It should be unforced and will work much like placing the cap back onto a soda. You do this in order
- to puncture the whippit and release it into your cracker. You will hear a rush of hissing noise when successful.
- -- Unscrew the holder from the whippit. You may feel a slight hiss as you do this. This is normal.
- -- Now, take the tip found in the baggy and place it on your cracker.
- -- By now you should have noticed a small button on top of your cracker. This is how you release the whippit.
- -- Exhale completely and place your lips over the tip of the cracker. Slowly press down on this button. It will feel like you're breathing. Over time
- you will learn how to press the button rapidly, but your first time will be a little awkward.
- -- Hold your breath. Keep holding! And more! You will start to feel a sense of euphoria.
- Whippit FAQ:
- Nitrous oxide has been safely used as a mild anaesthetic for over 150 years. Problems with its use come primarily from carelessness.
- Brain injury and suffocation can result from lack of oxygen.
- * Never strap a gas mask to your face while using pure nitrous as it is possible to black out and die from lack of oxygen.
- * Never use a garbage bag as a delivery device. It is possible (and has happened) to black out and suffocate when the bag falls over the nose and
- * Never open a tank of nitrous in a sealed room, closet, car, or other space.
- Very cold temperatures of the gas can freeze the lips and throat if taken directly from a tank or whippit.
- Heavy and frequent nitrous use can deplete vitamin B12 in the body and lead to serious and unpleasant neurological problems. Users may experience
- numbness and tingling in the fingers, toes, lips, etc. In more severe cases, numbness of all extremeties. Taking B12 supplements, especially in
- combination with multi vitamin and complete amino acid supplements, may help alleviate this problem. If you experience these symptoms, cease nitrous use
- immediately and if the symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
- Since nitrous produces a temporary loss of motor control and dissociation, it's extremely unwise to inhale it while standing or while in any situation
- where unconsciousness is dangerous.
- - 1-2 Whippits per Cracker to ensure you don't break seal
- - Will get too cold. If does, just wait it will warm up and work again.
- - Exhale fully before consuming.
- - Hold breath to increase intensity.
- - Exhale into balloon to conserve.
- - Do not repeatedly inhale from balloon without breathing air.
- - No real danger in repeated use. Hundreds per week is still well within safety ranges.
- -- Do not use if pregnant: Nitrous Oxide is teratogenic and foetotoxic.
RAW Paste Data