a guest May 16th, 2019 65 in 1 day
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We developed a web-based sound-processing software which is called GPU AUDIO - these are several one-page apps based on common source files and unique technology stack.
- Each app is a set of knobs, buttons and other controls. We use WebSockets to send data to our Node.js - based test app and back. Data is wrapped into Protobuf message but don't worry - you will not handle this data, we do that for you. Each app represents its unique set of knobs and other controls to handle and animate data it receives from a server or from a user by catching mouse events.
- For this job, we have several tasks to work with, all of them are well-described and documented using our GitLab Issue Tracker. Also, we are all online almost 24/7 and have a practice of online conversations to help developers we work with to achieve our common targets - get things done, - so you will know anything at any stage of your work.
- Here is a short list describing tasks we have to implement:
- - Fix compressor one-page app layout. The app is almost done in terms of layout, you have to fix .jade by implementing slot-controller and overriding all slot knobs styles as it needs;
- - Do the same for a multi-compressor app;
- - Fix spectrum analyzer component by implementing generator for Node.js test app and;
- - Fix equalizer filter curve-rendering formulas (formulas provided by us).
- You can see some apps developed (and you will deal with) in the attachment. Full list of tasks and other details are available upon work discussion.
RAW Paste Data