a guest Jun 25th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1) Select all cells (or cells that you need) in your read-only notebook. You can select all cells by clicking on the first cell and then shift+clicking the last cell.
- 2) Copy all cells using CTRL+C (COMMAND+C if you are using MAC)
- 3) Create a new jupyter notebook page
- 4) CLICK IN THE MARGIN OF THE NEW CELL (***to close it for editing***), then...
- 5) Click CTRL+V (COMMAND+V if you are using MAC)
- 6) Save your new notebook
RAW Paste Data