a guest Jul 12th, 2016 5,186 Never
- REQUIRED MODS
- >OUTFIT STUDIO
- >BUFFSCALE'S OS TUTORIALS FOR PORTING HATS / CLOTHING / EVEN RIGGING CREATURES
- >HOW TO GIVE AN OUTFIT BODYSLIDE COMPATIBILITY:
- 1. Open outfit studio
- 2. load "reference"
- 3. "Use a template"
- 4. "Convert vanilla to Cbbe"
- 5. Body shows up
- 6. Load "outfit"
- 7. Select outfit nif you want to convert (load from nif file)
- 8. Slider
- 9. "Conform all"
- 10. Brush, current brush, deflate
- 11. Make sure CBBE is selected
- 12. Brush down the skin so the armor only is showing, some are worse than others, some are downright impossible with the studio and require ACTUAL MODELING software! Alternatively: Brush the armor up over the body
- 13. Move "VanillatoCbbeslider to 100%"
- 14. Export Nif
- 15. Close studio
- 16. Open studio
- 17. Load "Reference"
- 18. Select "Cbbe body"
- 19. Load "Outfit"
- 20. Select your exported Nif
- 21. Slider
- 22. Conform all
- 23. Mash down skin again as detailed in step 12 if need be, test various sliders
- 24. Save outfit as whatever, like "BIGOLBUTTS"
- 25. Test "BIGOLBUTTS" in bodyslide itself
- 26. Also test created body in game
- ***You may also need to cut out the reference shape when exporting, especially if its a one piece suit that shows no skin, would make graphical anomalies like tits ripping through fabric not a thing. HOWEVER if your outfit is a BIKINI OR SHOWS SKIN, INCLUDE THE REFERENCE SHAPE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!***
- Step 27: To export, save as whatever, like "FathersLabcoat" and make sure the exported nif is the same name as the one you used, like "foutfit.nif" or you otherwise specify what to change it to so it will work. This won't be as much of an issue when the Geck comes.
- Step 28: Once saved, find "Shapedata" with "Fatherslabcoat" and copy it to a folder.
- Step 29: Find "Slidersets" folder with "Fatherslabcoat.osp" in it, copy to a folder.
- Step 30: You should have a Shapedata folder with "Fatherslabcoat" folder and nif data inside and Slidersets folder with "Fatherslabcoat.osp" in it.
- ***Also, Shapedata and Slidersets go into "Bodyslide" folder, its easier for people to install when you do it that way.***
RAW Paste Data