a guest Sep 14th, 2018 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # example video encoding for vidoe.js
- # for the mp4 video you need aac installed, on Ubuntu:
- sudo apt-get install libfaac0
- # you seem to need two files for video js, a webm file and an mp4 file
- # using ffmpeg these can be generated hence, assuming you start from a .mov file.
- ffmpeg -i video.mov -codec:a aac -strict -2 -codec:v h264 -b:a 128k -b:v 1200k -flags +aic+mv4 video.mp4
- ffmpeg -i video.mov -codec:a libvorbis -codec:v libvpx -b:a 128k -b:v 1200k video.webm
RAW Paste Data