Anonymous releases private NSA documents regarding spying
- / \ _ __ ___ _ __ _ _ _ __ ___ ___ _ _ ___
- / _ \ | '_ \ / _ \| '_ \| | | | '_ ` _ \ / _ \| | | / __|
- / ___ \| | | | (_) | | | | |_| | | | | | | (_) | |_| \__ \
- /_/ \_\_| |_|\___/|_| |_|\__, |_| |_| |_|\___/ \__,_|___/
- Greetings Netizens, and Citizens of the world.
- Anonymous has obtained some documents that "they" do not want you to see, and much to "their" chagrin, we have found them, and are giving them to you.
- These documents prove that the NSA is spying on you, and not just Americans. They are spying on the citizens of over 35 different countries.
- These documents contain information on the companies involved in GiG, and Prism.
- Whats GiG you might ask? well...
- The GIG will enable the secure, agile, robust, dependable, interoperable data sharing environment for the Department where warfighter, business, and intelligence users share knowledge on a global network that facilitates information superiority, accelerates decision-making, effective operations, and Net-Centric transformation.
- Like we said, this is happening in over 35 countries, and done in cooperation with private businesses, and intelligence partners world wide.
- We bring this to you, So that you know just how little rights you have. Your privacy and freedoms are slowly being taken from you, in closed door meetings, in laws buried in
- bills, and by people who are supposed to be protecting you.
- Download these documents, share them, mirror them, don't allow them to make them disappear. Spread them wide and far. Let these people know, that we will not be silenced, that we will not be taken advantage of, and that we are not happy about this unwarranted, unnecessary, unethical spying of our private lives, for the monetary gain of the 1%.
- And now, the candy: http://thedocs.hostzi.com/
- We are Anonymous
- We do not forgive
- We do not forget
- and by now,
- You should expect us