- We know what the problem is, let us fix it and move forward together.
- When you look at a republican or democrat, congress or FDA official, Judges and Justice Department you see criminals.
- Our corruption dates back decades to when those who in trying to preserve slavery had to find new ways to preserve it and so created an advanced form of slavery.
- only two components were required -- the illusion of freedom and choice and the taking away of the freedom to live off the land.
- How else would you get a person to submit themselves to mind numbing or degrading work unless you oppress them into it.
- our current system is rooted in corruption and every attempt in preserving it involves manipulating human thought and turning people against one another.
- In America the population has been transformed in two major voting groups but they only have one choice.
- They had been distracted up until now with television and American culture which prospered through the oppression of other nations.
- Americans allowed themselves to be fooled into using their military and economic dominance to seize resources of other nations and create expanding markets for American profiteers.
- Now that technology, competition and conscience have evolved Americans themselves are realizing that they cannot sustain themselves under their current system of government.
- Our government officials have allowed private profits and personal benefits to influence decisions that affect the health and well-being of people all over the planet, not just in America... how much longer will we allow them to rule over us??
- Occupy Washington and demand that all government officials resign their posts.
- We will setup new online elections with a verification system that will allow us to see our votes after we cast them, put our new officials in office and work toward rebuilding our country and our world.
Demand Government Resignation in USA
a guest Nov 3rd, 2011 41 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data