a guest Oct 3rd, 2017 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import os
- import sys
- # folder - is your django folder
- DJANGO_ROOT_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__))) # /home/anon/
- DJANGO_APPS_DIR = os.path.join(DJANGO_ROOT_DIR, 'folder') /home/anon/folder/
- if DJANGO_ROOT_DIR not in sys.path: sys.path.append(DJANGO_ROOT_DIR)
- os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'folder.settings'
- BROKER_HOST = "localhost"
- BROKER_PORT = 5672
- BROKER_USER = "myuser"
- BROKER_PASSWORD = "mypassword"
- BROKER_VHOST = "myvhost"
- CELERY_IMPORTS = ("main.tasks", )
RAW Paste Data