External Defibrillator Market Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights and Forecast Research Report 202
- Increased support from governments in the healthcare sector is expected to propel growth in the global external defibrillator market. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “External Defibrillator: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” published the above information. External defibrillator devices are used to deliver shock therapy to patients suffering from sudden cardiac arrests.
- The growing focus on public access defibrillator or (PAD) by private organizations and leading players are expected to drive the market. Also, the rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is projected to help expand the global market in the coming years. The global market was worth US$ 3152.5 Mn in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 6463.0 Mn by 2026. At this pace, the global market will exhibit a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
- For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/external-defibrillator-market-100949
- Rapid Advancements in Medical Technology Helps the Market Grow in North America
- North America is expected to lead the global external defibrillator market owing to huge technological advancements in healthcare. Moreover, the region was worth US$ 1690.6 Mn in the year 2018. Rising support from governments and favorable schemes on reimbursements are factors creating growth opportunities for the market in North America. Also, the region is witnessing more number of external defibrillator installations in hospitals and other public places.
- This, as a result, is likely to reduce fatalities from cardiac arrests and this is why North America holds a prominent share in the global market. The rise in training programs on Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in this region is also expected to encourage growth in the market.
- Advancements in External Defibrillators to Offer Faster Treatment and Spurs Growth
- “The demand for handling cardiovascular patients is growing across the world,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. “This is further expected to lead to innovations in external defibrillators such as automated external defibrillator (AED),” he added. These AED devices covered 45.9% share in the global market in 2018 owing to their minimal costs. Also, advancements in external defibrillator are expected to enhance the comfort level of patients by delivering a faster treatment.
RAW Paste Data