a guest Jun 13th, 2018 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- *Lord Absalom(x) looked, as his blast was once more destroyed. The explosion was smaller, making it clear that the amount of power he put in it was weaker, and he was weakening. ...right? No, for some reason, his power was climbing, as he clenched both of his fists so hard, blood began to leak from them.
- "You're pleased that you stopped my blast?"
- His body began to crack, as the ground under him shook.
- "Are you pleased that you killed my little brother?!"
- The skies darkened, as the weather began changing. It was like a hurricane was forming around him- his power literally the eye of the storm.
- "ARE YOU PLEASED THAT YOU STILL REMAIN STRONG, AFTER WITNESSING MY POWER ADVERSITY?!"
- Suddenly, a purple aura surrounded his body, as it began glowing brightly. Unlike before, when he blocked out the sun... he became the sun, essentially- or at least that's how bright he became.
- "DON'T BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF, YOU MOTHERFUCKING MONKEYS!"
- Suddenly, he exploded completely, energy surrounding him in every direction. However, it didn't harm him, or anyone else. No, it was merely a testament to his power at this point. But... it was becoming clear...
- "...as I thought, Father. This is unacceptable to you."
- ...that he didn't have any intention of killing them yet- or -couldn't- at least.
- "I will destroy.. every single one of you. Now come at me all at once."*
RAW Paste Data