a guest Jun 13th, 2018 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
- to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
- Running aclocal -I . -I m4/shamrock ...
- Running automake --gnu ...
- Running autoconf ...
- ./autogen.sh: line 5: error: command not found
- ./autogen.sh: line 8: intltoolize: command not found
- ./autogen.sh: line 14: [: -lt: unary operator expected
- Running intltoolize --force --copy --automake ...
- ./autogen.sh: line 27: intltoolize: command not found
- ./autogen.sh: line 30: error: command not found
- rm: cannot remove `.autogen.log': No such file or directory
- Running ./configure ...
- checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
- checking whether build environment is sane... yes
- /bin/bash: /home/neal/Coding/Gnome: No such file or directory
- configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
- checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
- checking for gawk... no
- checking for mawk... mawk
- checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
- checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar
- ./configure: line 2560: syntax error near unexpected token `0.35.0'
- ./configure: line 2560: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0)'
- make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
RAW Paste Data