- Free Mousepads II: Anonymous goes to White Castle
- Artscow is back, with a new free mousepad offer for us to take advantage of. It's a bit more
- complicated than last time, though.
- Check it out: http://www.artscow.com/free-mousepad
- Now, to clarify what's going on there...
- It's actually not just mousepads, but anything in that list is available for use with this
- Here is how it works.
- 1. When somebody uses your code (Z099PLAY*****) to get a mousepad for $0.99 you get $1 credit.
- 2. You use the credit to get a mousepad for yourself and give somebody $1.
- 3. Somebody uses their credit they got from you to get mousepad giving another person $1 credit.
- 4. repeat unitl desired
- ************SHIPPING IS FREE***************
- ***THE WHOLE THING WILL COST $.99 AT MOST IN THE WORST CASE SCENARIO, BUT THE LIKELY SCENARIO IS FREE***
- It's a conga line, and it starts with someone paying $1. Good news is, /a/'s got the ball rolling
- already, and /v/ is already on the train too.
- Take a code from whatever thread, drop it in the box when you check out, and you have a $.99
- mousepad. Afterwards, post your own code you get at
- Every time someone uses your code, you get $1. If everyone uses a code and then gets someone to use
- their code, then everyone gets free mousepads. Until we hit the end of the line, anyway. If you
- don't find someone to use your code, you'll have to pay the $1 if you want a pad! Here's the good
- news, though: $1 is still a really cheap mousepad. But we're currently in the initial surge of
- interest, so chances are more than likely some anon wil help you out! (You might even get lucky and get an extra few dollars out of it if multiple anons happen to pick your code)
- How do I know if someone uses my code?
- Check here at:
- If you have at least $1, someone used it.
- What if I want more than one mousepad or deck or cards or something like that?
- Clear your cache, cookies, etc. Connect up to a proxy and make another account.
- When we did this a few years ago, some obviously duplicate orders were canceled by ArtsCow.
- You should introduce some small changes.
- For example, if you're:
- Lelouch Lamperouge
- 123 Britannia Street
- Somewhere, Area 11 11111
- Consider making up a few family members or slightly misspelling your street name. It'll still get
- to you.
- Nunnaly Lamperouge
- 123 Britannia St
- Nagisa Motomiya
- 123 Brittannia St
- The post office is smart enough to at least get it where it's supposed to go.
- While we're at it, let's throw around some referrals as well.
- If you don't have an account, look in the thread for referral links from anons if you can!
- Post your referrals with your codes!
- They should be urls like this: http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=######
Free Mousepads II: Anonymous goes to White Castle
a guest Aug 10th, 2012 51,355 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data