- Anonymous always targets the governments, politicians, police, and the like,
- for being corrupt freedom stealing selfish scumbags. But, have you ever
- thought about the companies that support the corrupt governments oppressive
- destruction of human rights? How about the companies and organizations that
- support the laws and bills that our corrupt governments slowly pass to rip
- us of our basic needs and rights? No, of course we don't notice it, we are
- too caught up in the wave of attacks on the system itself. But something
- bigger needs our attention currently, a new bill is about to be passed by
- the U.S government called CISPA, which is short for Cyber Intelligence Sharing
- and Protection Act. This bill is another SOPA or ACTA, it goes against
- everything we stand for. They still haven't learned what human willpower is
- capable of, they still haven't learned that together we are strong, and they
- still haven't learned that they cannot destroy and idea as easily as they can
- destroy our basic rights. Its time to act now, this is our final stand, they
- have seen what we have done to them before, and we will do it again, with
- more force than ever. Anonymous will not let CISPA pass. if you are seeing
- this message, and you see as we see, and you feel as we feel, then join us,
- make a stand, fight for your rights. and if you become weak in these harsh
- times, remember one thing, we are legion! they cannot brake us! they cannot
- shut us up or beat us down! we are united as one and divided by zero!
- facebook, AT&T, oracle, boeing, microsoft, symantec, verizon, intel, IBM, are
- the main big companies currently supporting CISPA. expect us!
- operation final stand, engaged.
- operation defense, engaged.
- operation facebook boycott, engaged.
- stop CISPA, engaged.
- We are anonymous.
- We are legion.
- We do not forgive.
- We do not forget.
- Expect us.
PrOtOn_An0n Apr 9th, 2012 272 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data