a guest Apr 14th, 2018 38 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Chapter Zero: Prologue
- Hello, everyone. My name is Tokugawa Shinichi. I am a full-pureblood Japanese male. Age eternally at 21 years old. Born in the year 3545 of the Galactic Calendar. Okay, why am I talking to myself again? Ah, that’s right. I’m telling my story, right...
- Bel-chan, why do I have to do this? Okay, fine.
- Okay, first of all. I am a pureblood Japanese- which is very rare now due to interracial mixing- but that doesn’t mean I grew up in Japan, okay? I grew up in USA and England since the age of 3 years old, interchangeable due to my parent’s jobs. So, my view of what a traditional Japanese male should be or do was (still is) very different, even after watching countless amount of anime and reading a bunch of different genres of manga. My view was still more western with a dash of Japanese here and there.
- Secondly, I am gay. 100% gay. I appreciate women but I cannot get it up for them nor do I want to hold them. My parents knew that I was gay long before I even noticed it. My grandparents were slightly surprised when I told them but they supported me all the same. My two older brothers were both married but also divorced due to emotional stress so they understood me when I told them that I am gay- since they are too- for each other. As the youngest in the family, I am doted on like there’s no tomorrow. Good thing that along with all the doting, there was also a strict teaching so I didn’t turn arrogant like some rich young master out there in the world.
- Thirdly, my luck was... out of the world. Like, seriously. There are a lot of things that I can change in my life, including my personality if I wanted to, but the only thing that I cannot change was this far too great luck of mine.
- As you can see, somehow I keep getting into very weird situations ever since I can remember.
- My mother and father said that I have a great deal of luck. And that, I believed.
- When I was only 5 years old, I picked up a lottery ticket on my way to my pre-school and won $10,000 Galactic Credits, enough to buy a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house and a small 4-person hover car. Since then on, every time I did something, it would always result in some sort of extremely good thing for me and my family. When I was 7 years old, I have to resort to staying home 24/7 due to not wanting to affect other people too much. So, I started to play games with my cousins online, Virtual Games and whatnot, even then, it was also affected online, too. I got item drops that are all over the top, all rare and legendary. When I roll or play any games for drops, I will always win with little to no effort. When I guess at a test, it will always be correct, even though I knew that it was correct too.
- Whenever my mother or father wanted to go somewhere safe and fun, they will always ask me first and have me choose the location for them. As a result, I did countless checks on the internet, even to the point of hacking the -whatever- country’s government files just to make sure that the location was truly safe. And I wasn’t caught, even till now. What else can I say but that my luck was far too great, because I know my own skills enough to judge that there’s no way I’m that good at hacking and leaving untraceable marks behind. I probably left a bunch, too.
- Maa, let’s just say that I have luck so high that it makes the Lady Luck cry in jealousy and astonishment.
- And that was why, countless years later, I am here. Still looking like I was when I was 21 years old, with the same name, same identity, and yet keep living in different worlds. It was all due to LUCK!
- So, it wasn’t a surprise that I am OP as hell in this world, too.
- Just... I am really tired of it. I want to struggle to survive! I want to know what it feels like to work hard for something I want! I want to know how it feels to be jealous of other people for their lucks! I don’t want someone to like me or hate me for my luck! I want to use my wit and fight for my own survival!
- ‘Sigh’(▰︶︹︺). It is not possible. Because I am Tokugawa Shinichi.
- The Beginning and End to All Lucks.
- And so, I shall continue on living and having a carefree life...
RAW Paste Data