a guest Jan 10th, 2017 126 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Josie: So, Alex, I take it you’re still staying at Lou’s?
- (Lou looks annoyed for a split second.)
- Lou: Yes.
- Alex: And it is the most comfortable couch I’ve ever slept on.
- Josie: When are you getting your own place?
- Alex: As soon as I find a roommate. Although I do like Lou’s place.
- Lou: Ugh.
- Josie: What’s the matter, Lou? You’ve got a new little roommate!
- Lou: Five men in a house is too many.
- Alex: I’m looking. I just have a lot to worry about between work, practices, and apartment hunting.
- (Lou smiles.)
- Lou: I know, buddy. I’ll probably even miss you a little when you’re gone.
- Alex: Don’t worry; I’ll visit all the time.
- (Josie looks surprised. Lou normal.)
- Josie: Oh shit.
- Lou: Yeah, oh shit is right. It’ll be like he never even left.
- Josie: No, I mean oh shit, Chad Cooper just walked in.
- (Lou looks enraged.)
- Lou: CHAD FUCKING COOPER?! Where is he?
- Josie: He’s standing by the door. (pause) Ohhh, we just made eye contact.
- Lou: I’m gonna rip his eyes out.
- Josie: Please tell me he isn’t coming over here.
- Alex: He isn’t coming over here.
- (Chad enters left. Lou is on the very right. Josie is MR. Alex “exits” left to make room.)
- Chad: Hello, Street Couch.
RAW Paste Data