a guest Feb 16th, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- ssh -vvv myserver@<ip>
- OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.6, OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016
- debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
- debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
- debug2: resolving "<ip>" port 22
- debug2: ssh_connect_direct: needpriv 0
- debug1: Connecting to <ip> [<ip>] port 22.
- debug1: connect to address <ip> port 22: Connection refused
- ssh: connect to host <ip> port 22: Connection refused
RAW Paste Data