- # example configuration for a dialup connection authenticated with PAP or CHAP
- # This is the default configuration used by pon(1) and poff(1).
- # See the manual page pppd(8) for information on all the options.
- # MUST CHANGE: replace myusername@realm with the PPP login name given to
- # your by your provider.
- # There should be a matching entry with the password in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets
- # and/or /etc/ppp/chap-secrets.
- user "myusername@realm"
- # MUST CHANGE: replace ******** with the phone number of your provider.
- # The /etc/chatscripts/pap chat script may be modified to change the
- # modem initialization string.
- connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/pap -T ********"
- # Serial device to which the modem is connected.
- # Speed of the serial line.
- # Assumes that your IP address is allocated dynamically by the ISP.
- # Try to get the name server addresses from the ISP.
- # Use this connection as the default route.
- # Makes pppd "dial again" when the connection is lost.
- # Do not ask the remote to authenticate.
a guest Jun 2nd, 2011 161 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data