a guest Jan 18th, 2019 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- // Outside of any functions...
- double lastBlinkTime;
- static const double blinkInterval = 500;
- // A function that is called once at the start of the game...
- void Init()
- lastBlinkTime = 0.0; // Or you can use the current time, doesn't matter really at this point
- // A function that is called every frame
- void Update()
- // Here you should use whatever you have available to get the current time in ms
- double curTime = getCurrentTimeInMilliseconds();
- if(curTime > lastBlinkTime + blinkInterval)
- lastBlinkTime = curTime;
- // Do whatever blinking code you need to here.
RAW Paste Data