E-prescribing Market Global Analysis, Regional Trends and Comprehensive Research Study Till 2027
- The global E-prescribing market size is projected to reach USD 4,017.79 million by 2026 owing to the implementation of e-prescribing software in the electronic health record solutions that simplified prescription filling over the years. E-prescribing or electronic prescribing is a technology substructure that allows physicians and medical practitioners to send computer-based electronically generated prescriptions to a hospital-based or standalone pharmacy. It is also cost-efficient and reduces the chances of medication errors by pharmacists.
- For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/e-prescribing-market-102698
- The market is discussed in details in a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “E-prescribing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Delivery Mode (Web-based, On-premise), By Prescription Type (Controlled substance, Non controlled Substances) By End User (Hospitals, Physician's offices, Pharmacies) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per this report, the market value was USD 863.64 million in 2018 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 21.0 % in the forecast duration set between 2019 to 2026.
- What are the Report Highlights?
- The report is based on an in-depth analysis of the market and provides a 360-degree overview of the same. It throws light on significant industry developments, current e-prescribing market trends, and other interesting insights into the market. It discusses factors boosting, repelling, challenging, ad creating opportunities for the market during the forecast period. The report also describes the table of segmentation in detail and mentions the names and figures of the leading segments with their attributed factors. For more information on the report, log on to the company website.
- North America Dominating Market with Increasing Digitization in Healthcare Sector
- Based on geographical segmentation, the market is dominated by North America, with a USD 399.61 million e-prescribing market share earned in 2018. Factors responsible for this dominance include the rise in digitalization in the healthcare sector and government-supported reimbursement policies with the flexible regulatory scenario. Additionally, the increasing funding from public and healthy private organizations with integrated adoption of EHR will help this region continue dominating the market in the coming years. On the other side, the market in Asia Pacific will witness exponential growth on account of the rising penetration of players in this region, especially in the emerging economies of China and India. Additionally, the increasing awareness about healthcare facilities and its associated benefits, coupled with the rising prevalence of chronic disorders, will help the market in the Middle East and Africa, witness stable growth.
RAW Paste Data