- Line 1235128: Jun 25 02:08:32 <twitchplayspokemon> I had someone send me a message asking me to reverse a failed bet of 27455 claiming his little brother did it
- Line 1235313: Jun 25 02:10:13 <twitchplayspokemon> if there's no evolutions during black I'll use a force evolution code for black 2
- Line 1243663: Jun 25 03:55:40 <twitchplayspokemon> that was an automated timeout for character spam, not from me
- Line 1243751: Jun 25 03:56:57 <twitchplayspokemon> slow mode will be reduced for black 2
- Line 1243833: Jun 25 03:58:27 <twitchplayspokemon> if you don't want forced evolution, lets see an evolution during the rest of black!
- Line 1244310: Jun 25 04:05:23 <twitchplayspokemon> I'm not forcing evolutions, I'm just providing the choice to force evolutions for the next run
- Line 1244528: Jun 25 04:08:51 <twitchplayspokemon> I will have some things to say about the future of the stream sometime after the Black run finishes
- Line 1244683: Jun 25 04:11:35 <twitchplayspokemon> my home connection only has 512kbit/s upstream (and 20mbit/s downstream), upstream is too low for streaming
- Line 1244743: Jun 25 04:12:26 <twitchplayspokemon> recently my ISP has started offering an unlimited option
- Line 1244796: Jun 25 04:13:02 <twitchplayspokemon> I would need a business-grade connection to stream from home
- Line 1244811: Jun 25 04:13:16 <twitchplayspokemon> or maybe an array of mobile internet connections?
- Line 1244881: Jun 25 04:14:17 <twitchplayspokemon> it is far cheaper to rent a server in the US
- Line 1244900: Jun 25 04:14:40 <twitchplayspokemon> if I had a proper NBN connection I would be able to stream no problem
- Line 1244903: Jun 25 04:14:45 <twitchplayspokemon> not in my area yet
- Line 1244966: Jun 25 04:15:19 <twitchplayspokemon> I'll be moving soon, so who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and find a place with a great Internet connection (unlikely)
- Line 1245460: Jun 25 04:23:22 <twitchplayspokemon> firstname.lastname@example.org and gtx670
- Line 1245912: Jun 25 04:29:31 <twitchplayspokemon> Telefang crashes too much
a guest Jun 25th, 2014 359 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data