a guest Sep 8th, 2017 156 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We dislike rules, but because some people are being dicks,
- we have to enforce a couple for the better of the community:
- -Don’t ask to go on air when it’s not your turn.
- -Don’t ask if you can test out in-between slots.
- Testing out shit generally means a prolonged
- period of the radio being offline, which makes
- people stop listening and consequently miss the
- next show.
- Q: Who is currently DJing?
- A: To find out the current DJ type “.dj”.
- Q: What song is playing?
- A: To find out what song is currently being played type “.np”.
- Q: Can I make a song request?
- A: It never hurts to ask! However, please keep in mind that while
- our DJs do tend to have expansive music collections, they
- don’t have every song ever released, so it's very possible
- that they don’t have the one you want, and downloading it whilst
- streaming will use up their connection and thus decrease the
- quality of the stream.
- Q: Can I be a DJ?
- A: Sure! Send a PM to either lnternet, Climaxia or Twee.
- Q: But I don’t think I have good enough technology or technological knowledge!
- A: Don’t worry! It’s extremely easy and we have a guide written
- that will guide you through the whole process. And don’t worry about
- having a shitty connection either; it doesn’t take much bandwidth to stream.
- Q: No one is currently playing…can I go on?
- A: Yes!
- Q: When I try to broadcast using SAM Broadcaster I get “error 200”…
- A: This error simply means that someone else is already broadcasting.
- Go back to the channel and sort out your timing or get them to stop
- if it's supposed to be your timeslot.
- Q: When I try to broadcast using SAM Broadcaster I get "error 10061"...
- A: This error means that the server can't be connected to. Our server
- is always up and running so it is likely that you entered the server
- details wrong whilst setting up the program.
- ------Broadcasting Tips------
- - Don't play all the same genre/artist. Mix it up a bit!
- - Make sure you use your own name whilst broadcasting (you can set
- it in SAM Broadcaster) so that people know which DJ is playing
- ------Additional Info------
- If you’re having any kind of technical problems, just ask about it in
- the channel and someone should be able to help you. If no one is responding,
- PM one of the ops (someone with “@” in front of their name).
- If you have a site-specific problem or question,
- PM temazcal since he’s responsible for the site.
RAW Paste Data