Hero Hiralal Telugu Full Movie Download
a guest Sep 20th, 2018 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hero Hiralal Telugu Full Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Hyderabadi Hiralal, who is also referred to as 'Hero' due to his obsession with Bollywood movies, drives an auto-rickshaw and often gets into fisticuffs. Things change when he meets with actress, Roopa, shows her around, and falls head-over-heels in love with her - so much so - when the unit leaves, he drives all the way to Bombay to be close to her. It is here that he will come to know that she has no similar feelings for him - and he will be thrown into contact with beautiful and manipulative actress, Sitara Devi, who has new and different role for him - one that will change his life forever.
- Obsessed with Hindi films; Hyderabadi Hero Hiralal drives an auto-rickshaw. When he meets Roopa a film actress - he shows her around only to fall in love with her. When she leaves he follows her all the way to Bombay in order to confide to her that he is in love with her only to learn that she has no similar feelings for him. He then attempts suicide but is rescue by Sitara Devi; an actress which changes his life forever.
- For a long time I wanted to watch Ketan Mehta's Hero Hiralal. While seeing it I managed to understand why it's liked by some and why in turn it's not a very famous movie today. The movie is quite entertaining and unusual but its second half really lets it down and is close to being pathetic. The film is about Hiralal, a young auto rickshaw driver who has been an avid movie watcher since childhood and whose behaviour is pretty much like of a movie hero. He calls himself Hero Hiralal and that's how people use to refer to him. The movie follows his story, how he falls for a young and beautiful movie star named Rupa and how far he is willing to go in order to prove his love to her. The movie is really enjoyable in the first half and the relationship between Hiralal and Rupa is portrayed effectively. The main reason the movie makes an impact is undoubtedly the presence of Naseeruddin Shah, a great actor who makes an exception in this film by portraying a very naive and innocent young man whose behaviour is at times laughable but mostly makes him a likable guy whose sincerity is really unbelievable. Shah is an actor who is unafraid to make fun of himself on-screen, and that's what he does. Sanjana Kapoor is beautiful and graceful. Too bad the second half of the film was so unrealistic and unclear with Hiralal's weird decision to die a hero's death. Having said that, the movie is nice and it gives the viewer a nice glimpse into the world of cinema. Not the best of Ketan Mehta, an ordinary movie from the general point of view, but still a watchable and different movie which is worth seeing at least once.
- Naseeruddin Shah started his career doing pathbreaking films which didn't get much success but got him a good position as a good actor in bollywood. This film released in 1988 and was a failure no doubt but still is a nice watchable film. The film has Naseer play a Bollywood buff autodriver from Hyderabad, he falls in love with Sanjana Kapoor(Daughter of Shashi Kapoor) The film may not be realistic but yet it's really great. The director doesn't resort to full blown commercial ingredients though some scenes are filmy yet overall the film is still different.<br/><br/>Direction by Ketan Mehta is good Music is decent<br/><br/>Dialogues became a rage, especially Phata Poster Nikla hero<br/><br/>Naseeruddin Shah is superb as Hero Hiralal, he can play any character with utmost ease Sanjana Kapoor looks like a doll and hardly is worthy of being an actress, her accent too looks fake but it's okay with the role though. Sadly she alongwith her brother couldn't make it in films. Rohini Hattangudy a regular in offbeat cinema those days is good, Kiran Kumar is good too, Satish Shah is too good, Deepa Sahi is okay, Saeed Jaffrey is likable Mohan Gokhale is good, Dilip Dhawan is too good, rest are all okay Amitabh Bachchan makes a cameo in the end, playing himself surprisingly he did the same in Jalwa(1987).Johnny Lever too has a short role as an inspector.
RAW Paste Data