a guest Apr 26th, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley have discovered that we are being influenced by our environment. They say that the brain is a place where we learn, our emotions, and our actions are linked to our health, education, and our personal well-being.
- "It's like the playground," says Eric Johnson, one of the study's authors and a professor at UC Riverside.
- Johnson and his team focused on the brain and nervous system, not just the nervous system. They found that the brain was also active during the day, but not in the night. This may indicate that people have different priorities when they're sleeping.
- "The brain is really active during the night, but not in the way we would think," says Johnson.
- As a result, the researchers found that the brain was more efficient at suppressing the effects of the circadian clock, which is the clock that regulates sleep. In order to do this, many of the chemicals in our bodies are released during the day.
RAW Paste Data