- DATE: 2011-04-11
- FROM: Stephen Cox
- TO: Josef Dr Kees <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andy Guy
- SUBJECT: My situation
- Yet again I have run out of amino acids.
- I wrote to you a while ago asking for an urgent response and have heard nothing
- from you.
- I indicated that I think I have gone as far as I can go to resolve any health
- issues and enquiring if you'd consider that I should now go back on the purif.
- As I have made clear, I'm not made of money and amino acids at £75 a time is
- virtually beyond my price range.
- This especially as I've no idea how long you'd want me to continue taking them.
- Would you please let me have a reply to my letter very, very soon.
RAW Paste Data