- LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR FORSCAN (Standart and Extended licenses)
- Copyright (c) 2011-2018 Alexey Savin
- 1. By using or distributing this software (or any work based on the software) you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below.
- 2. Alexey Savin (The Author) is making this software freely available on the basis that it is accepted as found and that the user checks its fitness for purpose prior to use.
- 3.THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- 4. The software used under Standart License is freeware. The Author accepts no obligation to provide any support to Standard License holders.
- 5. Single instance of the Standard or Extended license gives to the user the right to use PRODUCT ONLY ON THE ONE COMPUTER IN CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION. "COMPUTER" term in this license agreement represents either electronic equipment itself if it is serving as a separate computing individual or computer system (mainframe) in the part computer belongs to. CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION means that program uses for internal needs information about user's MOTHERBOARD, PROCESSOR and HARD DRIVE. CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION is represented by the unique Hardware ID provided by the user during the registration process. If the user changes CURRENT HARDWARE CONFIGURATION, the Installation ID will change too. Change of the Installation ID leads to request new Registration Key.
- 6. The Author grants you a limited non-exclusive right to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- A. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software;
- B. You must not alter the software, user licence or installer in any way. This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
- C. You may not resell or charge for the software.
- D. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of or modify (or create derivative work from) the program.
- E. You must not use the software, product name or The Author's name to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
- F. You acknowledge that The Author owns the copyright and all associated intellectual property rights relating to the software.
RAW Paste Data