- This package was debianized by Steve Halasz <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
- Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:24:25 -0400.
- It was downloaded from: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/
- The package is distributed as a bzip2 compressed tarball.
- The Debian maintainer repacked the tarball to be gzip compressed.
- The upstream contributors are listed in the AUTHORS file.
- Copyright (C) 2001-2004 Vivid Solutions Inc.
- Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Refractions Research Inc.
- Copyright (C) 2009 Sandro Santilli
- Copyright (C) 2008 Sean Gillies
- Copyright (C) 2009 Ragi Y. Burhum
- Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Charlie Savage
- Copyright (C) 2000-2006 Lee Thomason
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
- published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
- the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License can be found in the /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL file.
- Other licenses follow.
- This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
- warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any
- damages arising from the use of this software.
- Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any
- purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and
- redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must
- not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this
- software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation
- would be appreciated but is not required.
- 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and
- must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source
vladmerti Apr 16th, 2014 10 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data