The By The Suns Rays Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The By The Sun's Rays Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A company detective goes undercover to expose a gang that uses inside information to rob gold shipments.
- Frank Lawler, a clerk for a mining company, colludes with a bandit gang about the timing of gold shipments with a mirror signal system and has designs on Doris Davis, the daughter of the local branch manager. The company's main office dispatches their top detective John Murdock, who goes undercover to expose the scheme and rescue the Doris from the unwanted advances of the dastardly Lawler.
- "By the Sun's Rays" is an early Lon Chaney film best remembered for the scene in which he attempts to rape the heroine. It's essentially an early western complete with robbery, treachery and vengeance and runs a mere 11 minutes.<br/><br/>The mining office is being robbed of it's gold shipments. It appears that the gang is being warned in advance of the shipments from within. Manager John Davis (Seymour Hasting) is puzzled. The company dispatches detective John Murdock (Murdoch MacQuarrie) to solve the crimes. Clerk Frank Lawler (Lon Chaney) is under suspicion who also has lustful eyes for Davis' beautiful young daughter Dora (Agnes Vernon).<br/><br/>While rounding up the crooks, Murdock discovers that Lawler has been signaling the gang with a mirror by the sun's rays. Davis tells his daughter to return to the office to keep Lawler busy until the posse's return. A frustrated Lawler sees his opportunity and..............................<br/><br/>I'm not positive, but I believe that this film is the oldest surviving Lon Chaney film. A pity.
- BY THE SUN'S RAYS, a very early Chaney& Browning collaboration, makes good use of Chaney's _patibular jaw to tell a short concise story about a detective who comes at a mine to investigate how the gold shipments are always attacked. Chaney is the one who always gives away the moment of the secret departure of the shipments. Brief moments with some miners are shown; also, the detective bureau that sends its man to find out who betrays.<br/><br/>Chaney, the villain of this short piece, has a moment of amorous impetuousness—with the otherwise nice Agnes Vernon, who refuses his advances.<br/><br/>Agnes Vernon is really cute as Dora, the object of Chaney's vain desires, and she makes the best out of her short scenes as a provincial coquette; MacQuarrie is the detective, and looks rather dolt, anyway his bodily desires are expressed in an appropriately idyllic setting while Chaney's take the form of the brutality, mindlessness and misplaced impetuosity. Anyway, given the shortness of this flick, Chaney is already quite remarkable and pointed, he has presence, that ominous leaden gloomy glow, and stands out among his screen partners.<br/><br/>Well, it seems I have already told more than is in the flick itself. Yeah, poetical in a poetical—realist way, yet it serves only to allude to the way used by Chaney to accomplish his mischievous plan . Enjoy your ten minutes with Chaney .<br/><br/>The title suggests a Pabst melodrama; which the movie isn't.
RAW Paste Data