a guest May 26th, 2018 66 Never
- *** Checking out clutter *** [21/21]
- git pull --rebase
- remote: Counting objects: 82, done.
- remote: Compressing objects: 100% (43/43), done.
- remote: Total 43 (delta 36), reused 0 (delta 0)
- Unpacking objects: 100% (43/43), done.
- From git://git.gnome.org/clutter
- 6f3b4b3..9912bf7 fosdem-2012 -> origin/fosdem-2012
- f7d9eab..7e4260e master -> origin/master
- First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
- Fast-forwarded master to 7e4260ee8a594aa7f32b68c231a5b152055fb593.
- git show-ref --quiet --verify refs/heads/pre-apocalypse-1
- git checkout --track -b pre-apocalypse-1 origin/pre-apocalypse-1
- fatal: git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches.
- Did you intend to checkout 'origin/pre-apocalypse-1' which can not be resolved as commit?
- *** Error during phase checkout of clutter: ########## Error running git checkout --track -b pre-apocalypse-1 origin/pre-apocalypse-1 *** [21/21]
-  Rerun phase checkout
-  Ignore error and continue to configure
-  Give up on module
-  Start shell
-  Reload configuration
-  Go to phase "wipe directory and start over"
RAW Paste Data