- What was added is the following
- Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes.
- When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be bounced off when blocked in OOS
- rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
- health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations(feats and healing zones still apply dummies)
- all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge(yes shoulder-bash, kicks and unblockable attacks feed revenge.)
- unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
- zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
- zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
- revenge builds no longer exist (meaning this isn’t season 1 tier damage since gear doesn’t amplify revenge strength)
- you can no longer knockdown with a bash while in revenge
- Parrying no longer guarantees a GB on a hero PERIOD! it can be counter broken after a parry.
- Parrying now has a indicator to tell which type of attack you parried. Lights [flash that’s not too bright, appears on screen. Along with a thunder sounding audio cue], Heavy[reddish sparks]
- Parrying a light allows for a 900ms window of attack(heavies or special combos apply for a punish)
- Parrying a heavy allows for a 600ms window of attack (a light attack for all classes)
RAW Paste Data