a guest May 27th, 2018 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Our skill will accomplish what the force of many cannot"
- ((In character section))
- First name - Masahiro
- Middle name- N/A
- Last name- Saji
- Date of birth - 25th of March, 1977
- Gender - Male
- Age - 34
- Birth place - Kobe, Japan
- Status of citizenship - Approved by SL, State of San Andreas, Los Santos
- Years in the State of San Andreas 24, I moved here when I just turned ten.
- Phone number - 102810
- Home address - Cornwall Avenue 7th, Akita Resorts, Queens, San Andreas
- Background check ((/stats)) -
- Current employment+description - I currently have no official employment. After years in differing legal organizations of San Andreas, I took a few years off to do my own thing.
- Ever since my retirement (most recently from the Federal Bureau of Investigation), I have been a supervisor and lawyer at the pleasant Akita Resorts. Over Christmas I had my doctor pull a few strings; hence I believe that I am once again in my rightful “a-game” giving me the rightful abilities to contribute to the legal forces, for the better of San Andreas.
- Prior employment - My many years in San Andreas have built its own relations. My experimenting soul and willingness to adapt has caused me to be a part of quite a few organizations and forces in between San Andreas. The most common ones being: Prison Guard of National Guard, Officer of Los Santos Police Department, Lieutenant of San Fierro Police Department and Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Department you wish to transfer from(if any) - N/A
- Strengths - Observant, willingness to improve, ability to take criticism and acknowledge, creative, well fit and most outshining of all the structure and ability to adapt to situations.
- Weaknesses - Ageing, situational impatience and worst of all diabetes. However, nonetheless, nothing that will flaw me or my work to an extent at which it isn’t absolutely phenomenal.
- Consent from high command within your current department(if applicable) - N/A
- Reasoning for transfer(if applicable) - N/A
- Department history+reasons for leaving - I was in the National Guard for about seven years, however, I decided to leave it as it unfortunately hit bottom, causing it to be rebuilt and exchanged for the Armed Forces.
- I was in the Los Santos Police Department for about two years; however, I was requested to transfer to the San Fierro Police Department due to its lack of employees, even though there was a growing activity of crime and population in the city.
- I was in the San Fierro Police Department for about half a year, at which point I had enough of its lack of excitement, structure and ability to perform when it was necessary. Unfortunately, the San Fierro Police Department was nothing for me and I did not fit in there as well as supposed. Even though I adapt very well, I nor the administration of the department managed to work together well.
- I was in the Federal Bureau of Investigation for two and a half year, at which point I retired due to inconvenient real life issues. Additionally I took a break from the whole field work and used a few years on studying and becoming an employee at the Akita Resort. Now after five years of employment at the Akita Resort, I feel confident that I can once again evolve and contribute to the legal forces of San Andreas.
- Why do you wish to join NOOSE, and why should we consider hiring you? (minimum of 350 words) - I am a man of evolution. I live for excitement and presence, I wish for nothing more than to continuously evolve, by tightening my flaws as well ass becoming a better, more intelligent and stable successful man. I seek and wish to join the National Office of Security Enforcement, because it contributes to me and my abilities as well as I contribute to its maintenance and improvement. I believe that the NOOSE will adjust my perspective for the better. Finally, I wish to be an important addition to the NOOSE, because it has everything – a combination of all the strengths from the fellow forces of San Andreas. It is a force of professionalism, ability to perform and adapt.
- You, the NOOSE, should consider hiring me because I am the best at what I do. My straight forwarded, intelligent, well built personality consists of plenty of attributes as previously mentioned, which will improve not just the NOOSE but the State of San Andreas.
- My attributes are built on more than theory; they consist of experience and analysis, which makes me a person that works well in all kinds of fields, subterranean fields, and central fields, whatever field that may come upon us. I was raised in a cruel, obnoxious “Yakuza” environment for the first ten years of my life in Kobe, giving me a lot of ability to perform under pressure and different occasions. I am well built and I was taught to wisely consider the environment you are situated in and how you work along with it. Ever since I was little I have been eligible of administrating things and carrying and using weaponry and body parts.
- I have what plenty of people (unfortunately) do not; the ability to adapt – the willingness to improve and make the better of criticism. NOOSE is built on differing situations, acquiring the attribute “adapting” which I truly do posses. Additionally I am a truthful, rightful and entertaining man that fits into most environments.
- Finally you should not consider hiring me, because I am different. As I have already told you, I adapt very well and I fit into most environments. When performing, I can be many different things, from undercover to general marksman. I have my contacts on both sides of the law, and I manage to be advantageous of that when it comes to working with legal organizations and their cases.
- If invited into NOOSE, what rank do you wish to obtain - I will adapt to whatever position I am given. I have no such expectations or wishes, I only wish to do my very best to utilize myself for the better of San Andreas.
- If invited into NOOSE, what division would you like to join(AIR, Long Range Sharp Shooters, General Duties.) - I will adapt to whatever position I am given. While, I do have the most experience under general duties and marksmanship, I manage to do very well from distance and in the air. I would like to join the division that requires the most adapting and close contact, however, again, do enjoy and manage to do whatever division pleases the NOOSE most.
- ((Out of character section
- Age - 17, 25th of June, 1994
- Country of origin+current country of residence - Denmark, Northern Europe
- Do you have a mic/ts -Yeah, I have both. Additionally I feel confident speaking and manage to differ between listening and speaking, depending on when each thing is needed.
- Forum Name - Masahiro
- Number of warnings- 0
- Number of bans- A few (I was always unbanned though).
- Length of time on ngrp+samp - SAMP: Few months after Godfather started. I did though play a bit of DM/Stunt before that. I would say that I have actively been playing SAMP for 5 years, however, been around for like 7? NGRP: Late 2008/Early 2009. I would say I have actively been
- playing for 2½-3 years, due to my few casual breaks.
- Alts+/stats - I have a few, but I do not use them anymore, hence I haven’t posted information about them here.
RAW Paste Data